Sunday, December 19, 2010

desperate

desperate is not yours sincerely.

desperate are those lil' cute pieces of clothes and dresses in my closet.
*sigh*
they are all screaming out to be me wear them! =(

as i sit alone tonight pondering what has become of my life.
i kinda realized that they were kinda dull & boring. at least they are now in this small little hometown of mine where ppl seems to pass comments that may not always be pleasing to the ears when they see a young lady dressing up. =='''

by dressing up here is to go our in something that spells fashion. as though i am fashionable but at least i ahve my own sense of dressing well, people say as long as you are happy that should do it.*shifty eyes*

i feel depressed thinking how i used to be able to go out & most of all get to dress up. putting make up on does not seemed to be a problem back during my days in penang. going out with your hair done..heels & a nice dress seems normal! *gasp*

but here..in sitiawan...going out dressing up like that to the most high end supermarket ( Giant. yes. u heard me right ) that would not only look crazy..that would sound crazy! :O

i think my clothes are crying with me too!

just the other day..i wore something which i would not call nice or even pretty cuz i think they look pretty normal...a tank top with a leggings to go out shopping for groceries with my parents & my mum asked " why are you wearing so nice out? you are in Sitiawan." well..need i say more? haha...

dun get me wrong...i love my hometown. i love having times when you can go in and out of your house in your most worn out top or like floral shorts that makes it all so homely for u when you put them on because u have had them with you since like 15?
having no fear that some babes will judge u as a kampung girl or what but really...sometimes i would appreciate having the right place and right reason to dress up!

will my dear Sitiawan even make a step forward to fashion? hmmm....*thiking pose*

arrrghhhh.....okla..i admit...im desperate to go out & having the license to dress up! humph!
i think im officially kinda crazy! fashionably that is.

well..thats what happens to one when you have awful lotsa time to sit down & reflect bout your life!

maybe i should spend more time thinking something less bimbotic. haha! =p


























totally not related. just feel like posting a huge ass pic of me camwhoring! haha! =p

xoxo,
yvonne

2 comments:

  1. totally agree with u~~
    [but here..in sitiawan...going out dressing up like that to the most high end supermarket ( Giant. yes. u heard me right ) that would not only look crazy..that would sound crazy!]
    my cloth also start crying~~ =((

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! let us mourn for our clothes! so depressed la sometimes think bout this...bu what to do...haha...=p

    ReplyDelete